How to use
- 1 shot per day of 50 ml.
- Take 30-60 min before sleep
Do not take if you are under age of 18, or pregnant/Nursing women, person with high blood pressure or consult your physician prior to use if you habe any medical conditions.
- Banana Peel Extracts
- Velerian root Extracts
- Pomegranate Extracts
- Chamomile Extracts
- Lemon Balm
Acidity Regulator (INS330), Sweetener (INS951), Permitted Class II Preservatives (INS219, INS217, INS211), Colour and Flavour.
Q.1 What are the side effect of Formarelax ?
Ans:Melatonin appears to cause very few side-effects in the short term when healthy people take it at low doses. The most common side effects reported are next-day grogginess and irritability. This is one of the most common ingredients found in relaxation drinks.
A well-known and widely used sleep aid that is also commonly used to reduce the effects of jetlag.
Large doses may result in stomach ache, apathy, and a feeling of mental dullness or mild depression.
- Warning: Some relaxation drinks can cause drowsiness and should not be taken while driving or operating heavy machinery.
Q.2 Is is safe to have Formarelax is it completely safe ?
Ans:Drug Free | No Grogginess | low calories
- A blend of 9 essential sleep promoting ingredients, nutrients and minerals, including L-theronine, Banana peel extract, pomegranate extract, melatonin, chamomile, Piperine, valerian root, and passion flower.
- 6 HOUR SLEEP improves your sleep and you will wake feeling better than ever!
- helps you wake up feeling rested and rejuvenated
- As your new bedtime and travel companion (TSA Compliant), Dream Water can help you get your Zzzs at home, on the road, or in the air
- A Fast-Acting Liquid supplement form for better nutrient absorption, Non-Habit Forming, Natural alternative to prescription or over-the-counter pills
Q.3 How do I take Formarelax ?
Ans:Drink one bottle of 50 ml, 15 to 30 minutes before going to bed
children under 14years.
Q.4 How much time can I continue to drink fromarelax ?
Ans:The placebo effect likely plays a role in making you feel relaxed,” she says. “It’s instinctive to want to use something that seems to work so quickly and effortlessly, but, while consuming one of these calm-down drinks every once in a while likely won’t do you any harm, be careful about relying on them too much.” Bottom line: If you’re constantly resorting to a quick fix to sleep or relax, you should consult a doctor to pinpoint the root of the problem.